Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This new sem...

Mr Lye said...
"Your mid term will be on 5th of Jan and it just cover 3 chapter"...
What?3 chapter?wah!so nice ler,our lecturer...
Wait...We listened forward what Mr Lye said again...
"Erm,there are 4 Questions only,no MCQ,and there are sub questions in each questions"...
Ok lo...Mostly like that de mar..
Wait wait wait...dont want too happy first...
"Erm,I cant let you know what kind of Questions will come out la...
You know la...Too flexible la..
Erm,maybe some questions most student might not know how to do"...
What?How can like this?Give us some tips ler..
"Erm,the only one tip is can tell you is see carefully the question"...
=='''
YA,you are right,this subject is called ACC 202--Financial Reporting...
See the code and subject name,is accounting mar...
Sure,I agree with you..
Actually,what I am learning?
Is it accounting?do the p/l and bs?simple mar..
No...I am learning Financial Reporting Standard in Malaysia...
"Accountant,what you will do in this situation?"Mr Lye again...
Huh...

** **

How About Mr John?
Hmm...What he said har...
"Erm,your mid term will be on 8th of Jan and you have 2 assignments"...
+*&^%#@#...
What?2 assignments?7.5% only ler...
Ok..Ok...Cool down..Let us listened forward what Mr John said again...
"Erm,mid term cover 6 topic and there are 25 MCQs and 2 calculations...
Erm...I will this paper I just give you 1 hour 15 mins..I think enough for you"...
+*&^%#@#...
What?!What?!..................
Acc 201,yup,is Acc 103's brother la...it called Management Accounting 2...
Erm...This is the new subject and I dont have learn in secondary before...
For me is a challenge...
I think this subject is most important to me to achieve ACCA..
Huh...

** **

This sem is a big challenge...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails